SIBE’s study programs combine theory application, skill development and practical qualification with actual, ongoing real-world business challenges in a continuous learning process.
Promoting your lasting competency to manage and overcome any kind of unforeseen business challenge is our program’s goal.
Our experience based curriculum is tailored to strengthen your creativity, self-organization, and ability to form solutions for the tasks you face. Your critical thinking, ability to cooperate, as well as your leadership competency will be challenged and fostered.
During our study program, we already think together with our students about their future. This is reflected in our study integrated competency development, a close student network, and supported with our alumni statistics. Three years after graduation, 89% of SIBE graduates are in permanent employment. The remaining 11% are in a fixed term employment (5%), business owners (3%), or in between jobs (3%).
From a financial point of view our graduates earn three years after graduation:
Comprehensive and good student support is particularly important in online study programs. This is why we have organized the M.A./MBA (USA) completely around our students’ needs and have assigned real people that work with you and who you can turn to for questions and support.Academic Success Counselor (ASC):
Students have access to SIBE’s and Post University’s online libraries. Personal library service is provided for Post University’s libraries.
Both, SIBE and Post University provide IT support for their learning platforms.