Princeton Theological Seminary was established in 1812, the first Seminary founded by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church. The establishment of The Theological Seminary at Princeton marked a turning point in American theological education.
Residential campus is a place where faith and learning intersect in worship, study, work, and play. Students pray together, enjoy meals together, and minister to each other and to the community.
Athletic fields are located at corner of Stockton and Hibben roads (Mercer field), and at CRW. The athletic field at CRW is on Farber Road, across from Building 201. The Seminary has intramural programs for students for Flag football, soccer and Basketball during the academic year.
Princeton Theological Seminary is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 1007 North Orange Street, 4th Floor, MB #166, Wilmington, DE 19801 and by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, 10 Summit Park Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15275-1110 (412-788-6505). Princeton Seminary is also licensed by the State of New Jersey.
Go to your profile page to get personalised recommendations!